Hailey rolled over today!! She rolled from back to tummy! We knew it was coming. She seemed like she was really trying but couldn't figure it out. She did it several times so I know it wasn't just a fluke!
She rolled tummy to back Thursday during a nap at Grandma Wiesman's house but hasn't done it since. Today she rolled over several times from back to tummy!
Luckily we got them on video. We would flip her on her back so we could get it on video because she still doesn't have the tummy to back mastered.
Here are 2 videos. I had to post both because I am so proud of my baby girl! The usual age for rolling is 4-6 months old so for my 7 week early preemie to roll over at 5 months old is very exciting for us!

1 comment:
That's awesome!!! Aidan hasn't even started that yet. He arches his back and looks around but he isn't even close to rolling over!! Way to go Hailey!!
Post a Comment