So here it goes....

First of all, here are Rules:
1.The winner puts logo on her/his blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
1.The winner puts logo on her/his blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen
It is hard to narrow it down to just seven because I really enjoy reading about all of your experiences but rules are rules so-
My nominees for best blogs are:
1. Krista's Blog: Krista I met through TheNestbaby.com and it one of my favorite Nesties! We are also labor buddies and I can't wait to get the text that she is in labor! I am looking forward to "meeting" her beautiful Emma. We have been through a lot together and I am so glad to have her as a support system!
2. Stacy's Blog: Stacy I also met through TheNestBaby.com. Her story is inspiring and touches the souls of anyone who reads it. She recently lost her first born son after only 16 minuted of life. She is one of the strongest people I "know." Her strong faith is very inspiring and I highly suggest reading her story about her sweet Isaac. Grab some tissues.....
3. Danielle's Blog: Danielle I met through my mom. She is the daughter of my mom's friend Lesley. She's such a sweetheart and was very supportive and uplifting through my miscarriage. She's Surviving the Quarterlife and her blog has some funny anecdotes and a lot of fun to read!
4. Tricia's Blog: Tricia I also met through TheNestBaby (are we seeing a trend here? haha). She has a great uplifting story of infertility and the birth of her adorable son (14 weeks early) Robbie. I love reading her blog because every part of her is real and she doesn't hide behind anything. I love her writing style!
5. Jenn's Blog: Jenn I met in High School. We were on Cheer together and she was such a firecracker! So much fun to be around and after 10 years she still is! She just recently had a beautiful baby boy, Aiden. She's an aspiring photographer and I love seeing the pictures she takes of Aiden!
6. Gabby's Blog: Gabby us another follow Nestie! I have had the pleasure of meeting her in person since she only lives 20 minutes away from me!! She, too, is a part of the great support system I found after I had my miscarriage (all my Nesties are!). She has an adorable son named Andy.
7. My Other Blog: Yea I know, it sounds really conceited to nominate myself right?! But this blog was my therapy through my miscarriage. I wrote out all of my thoughts and feelings and it helped me so much to do that. Even if nobody reads it, I know it's there and I can reflect on what I went through at anytime. I can see how far I have come from this tragedy and realize how much stronger I am now. Scars remind us the past is real, and even though scars hurt, I don't want to erase mine!

1 comment:
that was fun. i tagged you back :)
Post a Comment