A Gastroenterologist to be exact. She is becoming more and more fussy. Could be due to her reflux or the milk protein allergy. She is now on Nutramigen formula. No more bloody stools but since Monday she has been extremely fussy (She did have some vaccines). Anyway, she decided to refer her to one because Hailey seems to cry when she pushed on her tummy.
I feel so bad. Hailey will be happy and smiling one minute then cry then happy. She will relax and then tense up and cry. Hopefully the referral will go through quickly so we can get to the bottom of this and I can get my happy baby back.
Now the wait for my insurance company. I will nag them everyday. Maybe I will do it while Hailey is crying to they can understand why I am so anxious. A baby in pain is not fun. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment