Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hailey's Christmas Dress


I found Hailey's Christmas Dress! Why I am so excited? Excited enough to write a blog about it? Because I HATE Velvet. ALL Christmas dresses I can find, have velvet on them. I can't stand to touch it or hear it be touched. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me! I was very frustrated to find that all dresses for Christmas have velvet on them! BUT I randomly found this on a website and it is so cute and festive....and TA DA! NO VELVET!!! I ordered it immediately and hopefully when it arrives, it will be as cute as the picture. And at this rate with the weather, the fact that it is sleeveless won't matter! I have a cute white, soft jacket (so cute too!) I got at one of my showers that she can wear if it's cold.
Can't wait for Christmas! Although, by then I will be back at work and that I CAN wait for!

2 comments:

Justin and Natalie said...

OOOOO!!!! That is SO cute! I hate velvet too. Good find.

AngelsAmid said...

That is so cute :) Em has the same dress for Christmas! I looked at a lot of dresses and the minute I saw it- I knew it was the one!