I had my first stressful moment last night when Hailey was crying. Randy took over because my head felt like it would burst from the stress. Not because she was crying but because I have no idea whats wrong with her but I know its something and she's in such pain that it made me cry. I had to take a moment to clear my head.
I called my pedi at 10pm and talked to her for a good half hour about Hailey as she screamed in the background. Now my pedi wants to do an X-ray to see whats going on internally and my pedi seemed disappointed that all the specialist did was give her a new medication. I think she wanted some tests run.
So once again, I am going to the pedi's office tomorrow morning. To once again, hope to get some answers and some relief for Hailey. Gosh, being a parent can be so stressful especially when they are so little and can't tell you what's wrong!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment